Blog post 1

Hello students, this is the first blog session of this last semester. This time you are going to write about a topic related to countries, and you have to add the following information:

Topic: A country you would like to visit

Instructions:

·    Which country would you like to go to? Why?

·    What do you know about it?

·    What would you like to do there?

·    Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.

Upload pictures

Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post

Word Count: 160 words




 My favourite country is Japan. It is in Asia. Its capital is Tokyo. There are about 126 millions people living in Japan. The weather there is similar to that in Hong Kong. But, in Japan, the typhoons are mainly in autumn. Besides, it would be snowing in winter there. There are a lot of interesting things in Japan. One of them is the  the Way of Tea. It is a means of training concentration of spirit and of learning manners. Perhaps the interesting food in Japan should be Sushi. Sushi is a traditional Japanese food made with rice and vinegar and other ingredients. I like it very much. On the other hand, one of the special sceneries in Japan is hot spring.  In Hong Kong, many people like traveling in Japan. It is because there are various tourist spots. In the Tokyo Disneyland, there is the  "Disney's Dreams on Parade". It is based on the theme of dreams and features of the Disney characters, Mickey Mouse. After hearing my introduction of Japan, wpould you like to go to Japan, too?

Comments

  1. Hi Dami, my kids like anime too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O shoot I didn't get that we had to comment here sorry. I really like japan too, I would like to visit it for touring and buy a lot of memories. I like the culture, anime and the food haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will like to taste the original japan sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have mixed feelings about that country. But i really, REALLY like sushi, Shingeki No Kyojin and Serial Experimental Lain, so, ok, i hope someday visit that imperialist country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to visit Japan and learn about their cultere

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me think a lot about my best friend! She loves japan culture. She also knows how to prepare a lot of japanese dishes like sushi, gohan, mochi, ramen, etc. And I'm always very pleased when she teaches me all that she knows about Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teacher!, I like Japan too, is very beautiful and interesting. I would like to visit and know my favorites places.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They have told me that the language and expressions in Japan is very different from how we know it, that is why I am very curious, it is a very beautiful and interesting country

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello teacher! i would like to visit Japan too, it seems a very interesting country. The food must be delicious. I like anime too, my favourite anime is One Piece, i' m fan since i was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. for me the most beautiful thing about this country is its ancient culture, the samurais, the ronin, the katanas and discipline

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Disneyland in Tokyo sounds like a good scene, let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I find an interesting place the way of tea to visit. I love sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good afternoon teacher. I like to visit Japan too, it is a beautiful country

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodnight teacher! Japon is a interesting country, I like their advances in tecnology. And I really really love sushi too.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Japan looks like a very attractive place. I have never thought of going to that country, but now I really want to visit it. But I think it would be difficult to move there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi teacher! I'd like to visit Japan. I think that their language is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, of course. Japan is characterized by its technological development, I would like to visit Sony and Nintendo's facilities

    ReplyDelete
  20. Disney's Dreams on Parade is a place that I would like to go

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like Japan, since manga is interesting and I like ramen. On the other hand, I am nain and a pleasure to be here with you

    ReplyDelete
  23. I’d love to try the Japanese gatronomy, I think that’s great.

    ReplyDelete
  24. With what you described I really wanted to know Japon haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would like to go to Japan because I have been a fan of Minnie Mouse since I was little

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Japan too! I would like to eat authentic sushi in Japan! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog