Post 2

 Dear students,

In this second blog session you will have two options for your blog post. You can either write about your best holidays or the best concert you've ever been to. Choose only one.
Some important things you can mention in this post are:

Holidays

· When it was
· Where you went
· How long it was
· People you went with
· Things / Activities you did
· Why it has been the best so far
· Any other relevant info
Or
    A concert

· When / where it was
· The artist you saw
· A bit of info about the artist
· Describe the atmosphere during the event
· Describe how you felt and why you enjoyed it
· Any other memories about it

IMPORTANT:

Remember! After your writing activity you must read and leave comments on my blog and on 3 of your classmates' posts.

This is a 170 words post (as a minimum).

My choice

I am really fond of the holidays I have had. I hope that those reading my experience may  have the chance of being there. Anyway, you need a post as an example and here it is.  I will never forget my visiting Mexico for the first time. I spent a few days in Mexico City visiting Pyramids del Sol y de la Luna and other ruins. Also, Plaza Garibaldi, the murals painted by Diego Rivera and Frieda Khalo on the streets were magnificent.
Later, I went to Merida in order to visit Chichen Itza. The pyramid and the other sites were amazing because of the history behind. You spend a complete day there. To finish, I went to Cancun: discos and beaches were waiting for me and my money obviously. A great place to relax and have fun. The weather is unpredictable: it could rain and be hot at the same time. If you visit Mexico, don’t forget to drink bottled water only. No tap water is available in some cities, only water from wells. Maybe that is why they drink Tequila and eat spicy food so much!


Comments

  1. That's very nice! I would love to go to Mexico, cause I love spicy food so much. Also I've never travelled outside of Chile so it would be a nice country to start! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a very nice and fun place. A few years ago, a cousin went to Mexico for her honeymoon and since she told us how beautiful it is, I have wished I could go

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great, it look very nice, I would like to go Mexico someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to Mexico at some point in my life, magically connect with the pyramids of Chichen Itza and feel the atmosphere. I would also like to study in that country. Every other week, at my house, we make tacos for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really would like to visit the Pyramids del Sol y de la Luna, I have seen photos and they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm envious that you have been able to see their pyramids! All people say that are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW It looks a great experience ! I would like to see the pyramids too.
    Regards 👋🏻

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mexico looks very pretty, I would love to go there because that is the best place to practice boxing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to know Mexico and its pyramids, I hope the pandemic will allow us some day haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi teacher. Great holidays! I would like to go to Chichen Itza someday, and walk through the Mayan lands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi teacher , the Mexican culture is incredible but very macho, it would be interesting to be able to travel but it scares me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice choice! The pyramids look so fantastic, I'll love to be there. Also, I like spicy food, but maybe Mexicans are too extreme for that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi teacher! I'd love to visit Mexico someday. If I go, I'd have in mind your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pyramids and all the energy the have really catch my attention

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi teacher, you have the most incredible vacations! I would like go to Mexico some day

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am very happy that you were able to go to Mexico, it has always caught my attention and from what you say it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mexico seems to be a really lovely and interesting, i'd love to visit someday and eat so mane tacos from diferent places

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mexico looks very nice, I hope to go one day and try their food

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Teacher!

    your vacation was amazing!!, I would like to see the pyramids too :).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Chichen Itza? i remember being a kid and look images on dictionaries about that place. Nice trip Proffesor!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello professor, I would like to go to Mexico like you and see pyramids and eat tacos

    ReplyDelete
  22. l have never traveled to another country... I would like to have the chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog