Level 4. Post 5 . My future job



- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?

- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why

- Add any other related ideas.

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.

- Word Count: 210 words

My future job

As for me in future I would like to become an interpreter. I know that interpreters have opportunities to visit different countries and continents. It attracts me, because I'll get acquainted with various peoples and I'll learn their customs, rituals and traditions. I think that an interpreter is a very useful profession, because it helps people to communicate. But of course if you want to be an interpreter, you will need definite qualification. At first you must know one foreign language at least. It's good, if you know English (the language of the planet) and any other language. Also you should know colloquial expressions and slang. You should know the history of the country the language of which you are studying, ways of life that are typical for this country, etc. And of course you must be a sociable, communicative and patient person. I think that this kind of career will suit me because I have almost all qualifications that are needed. But I must continue to work with English grammar and vocabulary as well as pronunciation. I like this job and I hope that I'll become an interpreter. I hope that my dream will come true. I try to read English books in the original, learn more words everytime and listen to English songs every day, because I want to fulfill my ambitions.



Comments

  1. Professor, you really have all the qualities to be an interpreter, I am sure you will the best one in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interpreter and linguist, I consider these to be two of the most entertaining jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think interpreter is a very interesting job. For someone like you, I think it couldn't be so difficult, because you already know a lot about English and how to teach it. The next step is other languages! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that both areas are very related. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is a very interesting option and you clearly have the competencies to do it. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds very interesting the work that can do an interpreter, hope you can made it teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I am very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interpreter? you would be very good at the job, I think it's a awesome idea and it really opens a lot of opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being an interpreter must be very interesting, especially because of the possibility of interacting with people from different parts of the world and different cultures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you can achieve your goal, there is no doubt that you would be a good interpreter. Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day after day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. teacher! achieving this for you is very possible. See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello teacher, it's grat that i was able to have a life full of adventures thankd to his work. I'm so grad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Surely you will be a great English translator and linguist

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a very interesting job, I hope u can do it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that you would be a great interpreter

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the work of interpreters and it is one of my dreams to be an interpreter but of Chilean Sign Language.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!, I think you would be very good at this job :). I hope you can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice choice! I've never thought about the benefits of being an interpreter, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a very good job, teacher. I hope someday you can become a traveler interpreter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All this sounds too interesting! hopefully we can all do in life what we love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog