POST  3.Topic: Themed/Free post - career related

Dear students. In this session the topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.


-positive aspects
-benefits
-why you chose it, etc.
-180 words

Remember your comments






Changing Lives and Caring Too Much
Teaching is a profession where you really can make a difference in a child’s life, oftentimes profoundly. You are with children for a good part of the day, longer than their parents are, in most cases. Young children, especially, will look at you as a role model and repeat what you say and do. You often may help a teen struggling to figure out what career path to take. You could also be lucky enough to become the teacher everyone remembers as the one who cared enough to make a difference.

However, making a difference in children's lives takes tremendous dedication and hard work. Teaching can be an exhausting job; physically, mentally and emotionally. You are with other people's children longer than you are with your own family. It is hard not to take the needs of the children in your class home with you, and the emotions that go along with that. Remember the teacher, or teachers, who never smiled, always seemed unhappy and were only pleased with the kids who got top marks? It could be he chose the wrong profession, but it could also be that he/she once had a passion for teaching and just burned out from caring too much.

Comments

  1. I've always thought that being a teacher it's one of the most important roles in this society, in the way that teachers prepare future citizens and profesionals, and it's sad that they don't recieve the recognision they deserve, at least here in Chile. I admire anyone who decide becoming a teacher. Requires a lot of work. I totally understand why some of them get tired...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was 16 I wanted to study history to be a teacher, but I realized that I don't have the patience to be a good one hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without a doubt, being a teacher is an important career in society, I've been lucky to have wonderful teachers, I'm very grateful for them and the training they gave me. Definitely they make a difference <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. A teacher does a great job teaching others. You always remember the teachers who marked you in some way. I appreciate those people who chose to teach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This profession is very underrated in our country. I hope this will change soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once wanted to be a english professor like you, but life had other plans for me haha. I really appreaciate every professor that wants to make a difference in every country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good afternoon. There are many teachers in my family. Your profession is one of the most important because it spreads knowledge in society. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, what an interesting and important profession, not only for academic things, but also for personal development

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love the work about to be a teacher, thanks for choose this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is very true, teaching is not appreciated in the country and the contributions of teachers are minimized, despite being one of the most important professions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi teacher, it is really important what you do for the people

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teaching is an underrated profession, we'll always remember those teachers that make a mark on us. I'll be a teacher someday, maybe history or philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I was little I dreamed of being a teacher, my grandfather always told me it was the most important profession in the world. I think so

    ReplyDelete
  14. The teacher's work is very important within society, which is fundamental for its development under the right circumstances

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is great that you have chosen to be a teacher, being able to guide us in our education is essential for our lives

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely and very emotional words teacher, i really appreciate the work that teachers do, the experience must be something really priceless, and in this country is not valued enough. I would have loved to become a teacher, maybe isn't too late, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It must be a very nice profession, but very sacrificed, especially in these times of pandemic. My respects to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with your comment professor, I always wondered from many of my teachers if perhaps they did not want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I totally share your vision of pedagogy, we are an example for children but also for a parent or a colleague. teachers must love pedagogy in order to give the best of ourselves in the classroom every day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog